Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports USC blue-chip offensive tackle Tyron Smith is scheduled to visit the Redskins, Cowboys, Vikings, Chiefs, Browns and the Buccaneers according to league sources with knowledge of the situation.
That’s six of his 10 visits over the next few weeks. Smith is ready to conduct his Pro Day workout Wednesday on the USC campus.
The 20-year-old didn’t work out at the NFL scouting combine other than bench pressing 225 pounds 29 times as he was still recovering from lateral meniscus surgery.
The All-Pac 10 Conference selection won the Morris Trophy as the top blocker in the league last season. The 6-foot-5, 315-pounder is projected to go as high as the top 10 selections.
Smith is expected to run anywhere from the 4.8 range to a high 4.9 at his workout.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on