The PD reports that Jake Delhomme was among the players that took part in the teams practice put together this past week at Baldwin-Wallace college.
Quarterback Jake Delhomme and rookie tight end Jordan Cameron were among the new faces at the Browns’ second player-organized minicamp being held this week at Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea.
Rookie receiver Greg Little was invited but was unable to attend. Rookie fullback Owen Marecic was also believed to still be in classes at Stanford and unable to participate.
Many of the other players in attendance also were on hand for the first installment of “Camp Colt,” as Josh Cribbs dubbed it. That session was held last month at the University of Texas, McCoy’s alma mater.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on