Rookie receiver Greg Little will attend Camp Colt III next week in Texas and intends to participate in all the on-field drills according to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
“Personally, I’m a competitor,” said Little in a phone interview. “I’m not really worried about injury.”‘
Little’s agent, Andy Ross, had said he would advise his client to focus mainly on weight training, film
study and off-field activities because he’s not yet under contract and has no injury protection.
“It’s Andy’s job to give me advice, but at the end of the day, it’s still my decision and I will probably choose to take part in everything,” said Little, the Browns’ second-round pick out of North Carolina. “I think my teammates will take notice of that. They don’t want to injure themselves either, but they’re out there doing the drills.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on