The Denver Post speculates that Jake Delhomme would be a good backup quarterback behind Tim Tebow if the Broncos trade Kyle Orton when the offseason starts. Delhomme worked with John Fox for years in Carolina and has a good understanding of the offense getting installed in Denver. We expect Delhomme to either take a huge pay cut to stay with the Browns or become a free agent. If he’s set free, the best he’ll be is a mentor-type for a young quarterback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on