Jason Trusnik reportedly will be headed to Miami to sign a two year deal with the Dolphins. Trusnik was excited to play for his hometown Cleveland Browns being brought in by former coach Eric Mangini. Jason started 15 games for the Browns during his two years here in Cleveland. The Browns special teams will sure miss Jason Trusnik on Sundays.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on