The PD reports that punter Reggie Hodges was hurt during Tuesdays practice, and he needed to be carted off the field.
Browns punter Reggie Hodges suffered an injury to his left leg during Tuesday’s practice and had to be removed on a cart. Hodges had taken a snap from center during a practice drill and was attempting to punt when his left leg gave out and he collapsed to the ground. Trainers were looking at his left knee on the field, then he was placed on the cart and taken to the training facility.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on