Reports say that the Browns are working on a deal that will lock up one of their young pass catchers who has come out of nowhere to be one of the building blocks for the future.
Mary Kay Cabot of the Plain Dealer reports that the Browns and tight end Evan Moore are close to completing a “multi-year” contract extension. It’s a good move to get Moore inked, as he’s shown good pass catching ability, and is a favorite of Colt McCoy.
The team has already inked left tackle Joe Thoma, and there have been talks that running back Peyton Hillis could be in line for a new deal as well. Getting Moore would be a plus, as last season he had 16 grabs for 322 yards and a score. Two seasons ago he had 12 grabs for 158 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on