TE Evan Moore has agreed to a two-year contract extension, with the new deal at about an average of $3 million per season.
Originally signed by the Packers as an undrafted free agent out of Stanford, the 6-foot-6, 255-pound Moore has 28 receptions for 480 yards and a touchdown in 17 games over the last two seasons.
A restricted free agent this year, Moore had been due a $1.835 million base salary on a “Second Round” tender.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on