The Browns returned to practice after their bye week without top cornerback Joe Haden or center Alex Mack.
Haden sprained his left knee last week against Tennessee. An MRI revealed the sprain, but it’s not known how long Haden, who is having a solid second season, will be sidelined. Haden has been credited with eight pass breakups in four games. He had six interceptions last season as a rookie.
Also, Mack is not practicing Monday after undergoing an appendectomy last week. Mack is outside on the field with his teammates, but only as an observer. Mack played all 87 snaps last week against the Titans despite feeling sick.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on