Browns running back Montario Hardesty “will miss games” with a moderate tear in his right calf, coach Pat Shurmur said. Shurmur said he’s not sure how many games Hardesty will miss, “but it’s going to take some time to heal.”
He said running back Peyton Hillis is still being evaluated day to day with a pulled hamstring and that the Browns will try out running backs Tuesday. He said “there are no excuses” even though the team has been without Hillis, Hardesty and Brandon Jackson (toe) for all or parts of the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on