LB D’Qwell Jackson mentioned that he’s hoping to re-sign with the Browns, per Greg Bedard of the Boston Globe. Jackson has missed 26 games after suffering multiple torn pectoral muscles during the last few years but this season he was able to finish second in total tackles and is a one of the top candidates for Comeback Player of the Year.
“I want to be in Cleveland,” he said. “If it’s the franchise tag, it’s the franchise tag. As long as I still have my health, that’s what is most important.” Jackson should drawn plenty of interest during the offseason but it’s hard to assume that teams will be offering him a long-term deal.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on