If there’s one player that you would think wouldn’t sign before the start of free agency, it’s Browns running back Peyton Hillis.
The Browns and Hillis had a very rocky road in 2012, with injuries, rumors of tanking it, and a staph infection that started the ball rolling in week three.
While I would take this one with a grain of salt, there’s a rumor floating around that Hillis has come to terms with the Browns, this even before the NFL Combine starts.
Cleveland’s Fox 8 Sports Producer Nicholas Kovach reported earlier this afternoon the story, but again, it sounds very far fetched.
We’ll keep an eye on it, but I would be stunned if the Browns and Hills have come to terms this early before free agency.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on