As expected, the Saints will play in the 2012 Hall of Fame game. As not expected, they’ll face the Cardinals on the evening of August 6.
The league announced the pairing on Wednesday afternoon.
For the Cardinals, it’s their first visit to Canton since 1986. At the time, they were playing in St. Louis.
Last year, there was no Hall of Fame game, due to the lockout.
The Cardinals are a bit unexpected because they have no connection to any of the men who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. But the Cardinals have one likely future Hall of Famer in Larry Fitzgerald, and there’s a chance they’ll get another one under contract by then.
You know, a guy who plays quarterback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on