The on again, off again situation with running back Peyton Hillis and agent Jimmy Sexton appears to be on again.
Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com reports that Hillis is about to bring back Sexton as his agent.
Following his breakout 2010 season, Hillis replaced Sexton with Kelli Masters, who was subsequently replaced with Kennard McGuire. Hillis did not receive the contract extension he was seeking from the Browns and recently parted ways with McGuire.
Since then, Sexton has joined powerhouse agency CAA Football, who represent nearly 150 players. Joining Hillis’ representation team will be Ben Dogra, who negotiated Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson’s six-year, $85.279 million contract extension last September.
CAA also represents running backs Joseph Addai, Jonathan Stewart, LaDainian Tomlinson and, through Sexton, Darren Sproles and DeAngelo Williams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on