Pro Football Weekly reports that this could be a make or break year for Browns WR Mohamed Massaquoi.
The 2012 season could be a crossroads of sorts for Browns WR Mohamed Massaquoi. The wideout has shown playmaking ability at various points in his first three seasons with the Browns, but he has never caught 40 passes in any of those campaigns, and he is in the final year of his contract.
With the Browns expected to add at least one wide receiver in the draft, perhaps early, the pecking order at the outside WR spots bears watching. WR Greg Little led the team in receptions as a rookie and is likely to keep a prominent role. Joshua Cribbs will also be in the mix for playing time.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on