The Browns already have bad news and they haven’t taken a snap in a practice yet.
The team is reporting that second-year defensive tackle Phil Taylor injured his left pectoral today lifting weights. It could be no big deal, or it could be season ending.
BREAKING NEWS: Browns DT Phil Taylor awaiting MRI results for possible torn pectoral muscle, might need surgery dlvr.it/1Y6K7V
— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) May 10, 2012
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on