Defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin, who turned in what many consider a Pro Bowl-caliber season in 2011, is recovering from a procedure about six weeks ago to repair a slight pelvic tear.
The injury is similar to a sports hernia. It’s unknown how Rubin suffered the tear.
Rubin, who finished second on the team with 83 tackles and second with five sacks, should be back within “a couple of days,” coach Pat Shurmur said. He would not confirm the procedure.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on