Browns coach Pat Shurmur spoke at the half about his teams effort as they eventually went on to beat Green Bay 35-10 in Lambeau Field on Thursday night.
“I thought we played hard. Again, there were some mistakes that we could clean up. I thought we made the best out of some of the opportunities we had. They started to bring a little pressure and I felt our guys responded pretty well. Now, we just have to go in and come out and play another half of football.
“I still think there is a lot of work to be done; a couple of penalties, a couple things became big plays against us. We avoided a score there at the end after the long return. There is stuff to work on and I think that is what’s good about the preseason. We saw a lot of backup guys playing in there with the ones. We got a good half of work in. We made some progress, now we have to go in and get ready to come out and play a half.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on