The Bengals are back at home for a week two battle with the Browns, this after an awful Monday night showing against the Ravens on the road. The Browns had a chance to land a week one upset vs the Eagles, but fell in the final seconds 17-16.
Cincy needs to have a bounce back game from their D, as the Ravens amassed 430 total yards while their vaunted defense sacked Andy Dalton four times and safety Ed Reed returned an interception 34 yards for a touchdown.
The Ravens offense is heads and tails better than the Browns, and Cincy should be able to hold new Browns QB Brandon Weeden, who had four picks in week one, in check a lot better than they did Joe Flacco.
Cleveland needs to get rookie back Trent Richardson going, as last week in his first game back after a knee scope he had a rough day, gaining 39 yards on 19 carries against Philadelphia.
Click HERE to read the Rest of the Preview!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on