Scott Fujita says he plans to reschedule his postponed meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell about the Saints bounty scandal.
Fujita had planned to speak with Goodell via a video conference from a Cleveland law office on Tuesday, but the league called it off because it wanted a face-to-face meeting. Fujita said he received an email Monday evening requesting the in-person meeting. Fujita was unable to travel to New York because he’s still receiving treatment on an injured left knee.
Fujita said ”we’ll figure something out” and he’s confident he will meet in the near future with Goodell.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on