Entering the season Bills running back C.J. Spiller was nothing more than a backup. Two weeks into the 2012 NFL season, he’s the talk of the game at the running back spot.
Spiller has been on fire the first two weeks of the year, and he and the Bills will look to duplicate last weeks effort vs the Chiefs as they travel to Cleveland Sunday to play the Browns.
Spiller leads the NFL with 292 rushing yards and 364 yards from scrimmage after running for 123 and two scores last Sunday, and he will be enemy number one for a Browns defense that didn’t play too well in a week two loss to the Bengals.
The Bills D played solid against the Chiefs in their win last week, forcing three turnovers against the Chiefs and holding them to 184 yards through three quarters.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on