The Cleveland Browns haven’t played a game for 10 days, and they hope a trip to the Big Apple against the Giants will finally cure their ails of not winning a game in 2012 to date.
Trent Richardson gave the game a little boost this week when he said that he felt the Browns could get yards on the ground vs the Giants, just like the Eagles did last week.
That commented was countered by Giants DE Osi Umenyiora, who says if Richardson thinks the Browns can run on them – try it.
“I heard about the stuff he said but at the end of the day we just have little mental errors on the game,” Umenyiora said. “Like one guy wasn’t where he was supposed to be, which allowed (LeSean) McCoy to get those yards. It’s not like it was a complete team breakdown, it’s more like it was one person on each individual play. If he looks on tape and thinks he sees some candy, then come try to get it.”
Thus the stage is set for the two teams, with the Giants coming off a loss last week while the Browns were losers 10 days ago vs the Ravens by 7 in Baltimore.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on