The Browns today signed defensive lineman Brian Sanford to the active roster from the club’s practice squad. In addition, the team placed linebacker Scott Fujita on injured reserve.
Originally signed as an undrafted free agent on May 17th, 2010, Sanford has appeared in five games with the Browns. He was inactive for the eight games he was on the 53-man roster in 2010. Last year, he saw action in five games and totaled three tackles. He spent the first seven weeks of the 2012 season on the team’s practice squad. Sanford’s full bio can be found on page 85 of the 2012 media guide. He will wear No. 70.
Fujita appeared in four games this season with three starts and totaled 14 tackles with one sack.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on