In the worst kept secret of ‘Black Monday’ around the NFL, the Cleveland Browns have canned head coach Pat Shurmur and general manager Tom Heckert.
The futures of Shurmur and Heckert came into question as soon as Jimmy Haslam purchased the Browns from Randy Lerner during the preseason. Haslam hired former Eagles president Joe Banner to oversee the team and replace Mike Holmgren, who named Heckert as his general manager in 2010. Shurmur was hired as head coach the following year.
Click HERE to Read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on