Browns owner Jimmy Haslam promised fans on Tuesday that he’ll still be heavily involved in all aspects of the team — including free agency and the draft — despite reassuming his role as CEO of Pilot Flying J, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
“I want to assure everybody I’m more excited today about having the opportunity to own the Cleveland Browns — which is a very distinct and rare privilege — as I’ve ever been,” he said in a phone interview. “I still plan on being heavily involved in all key Browns decisions.”
Haslam raised concern with his passionate fan base on Monday when he announced he was returning to his longtime job as CEO of the family truck-stop business, telling his hometown Knoxville Sentinel News, “this is about me realizing my first love is running Pilot J and wanting to return to that job.”
Click HERE to Read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on