By Brandon Sweeney
Trent Richardson has been in the news a lot lately. Earlier in the week because of the new “leading with the crown of the helmet rule” that has been changed in the NFL rulebook.
Richardson’s collision with Eagles’ defensive back Kurt Coleman, was the initial play that made the league take a look at this area in the running game.
The NFL says that the penalty would only average being called once every three games last season. Richardson spoke out about the new rule and said that he felt that it was his fault. He also said that he is not going to change the way he plays the game for this new rule. However, this is not why Richardson has been in the press today.
Click HERE to Read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on