Clear Channel will not be hosting Cleveland Browns radio broadcasts in 2013, as the team has decided to split their radio rights between two stations – 92.3 The Fan and AM 850 WKNR.
Browns games the past few years were on flagship WMMS 100.7 FM and simulcast on WTAM 1100 AM.
WNCX 98.5 which is owned by CBS (the same company that owns 92.3 The Fan), will also have the games on their station on gamedays as well.
Reports say that the Browns will increase their auxiliary programming hours from 500 to 1,000, as they already have a show called “Cleveland Browns Daily” on WKNR from 6p to 7p Monday through Friday.
Added to the programming slate will be a Rob Chudzinski coach’s show and the Browns Daily Show will expand from one hour to two hours on WKNR.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on