Trent Richardson denied a report that he’ll be out until August, that the Browns are concerned about a stress fracture in his leg and that he’s lost weight because of his migraine medication.
“I still expect to be out there day one,” he said. “People are saying that I’ve got another injury, and (that) it’s farther than what people are saying it is. And no, it’s not. Coach (Rob) Chudzinski has me out for precautionary reasons. It’s nothing that big to worry about. As I said before, and he said two weeks ago that I might miss the three-day camp and he held me out right now. so, there’s only certain stuff that you can control and I agree with everything coach is doing.”
The report, on espncleveland.com, said Richardson was told by the team that he’d be out until August and that the club feared that his lower right leg strain could develop into a stress fracture.
“No, no. I have not been told that,” he said. “It’s going to be better for me, better for the team, better for everybody (to) make sure that I’m back late July or early August, whenever we do start our real camp.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on