Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports has two names that will be at the top of the list for the Browns once they decide to part ways with Rob Chudzinski.
Those would be Josh McDaniels and Lions coach (should he get canned) Jim Schwartz.
If the Browns do part with Chudzinski after 1 year, Josh McDaniels would be a strong candidate. If Jim Schwartz is fired, he could be also
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) December 29, 2013
For now rumors are Chud wants to meet with the Browns as soon as possible (Sunday night) but there’s no word or not if that will happen or if he will have to wait for a Monday morning meeting.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on