In their first game of the NFL regular season, the Cleveland Browns fell short against the rookie QB Carson Wentz led Philadelphia Eagles with the final score of 29-10.
The game started off rough for the Cleveland defense as Wentz led a 75 yard drive that was capped off with a 19 yard touchdown pass to WR Jordan Matthews to get the early lead 7-0. Wentz looked impressive in his first drive going four for five completions and 47 yards. The Browns defense looked like a young team as there were missed tackles and miscommunication in the first drive.
Robert Griffin III and the Browns offense did the exact opposite of what the Eagles offense did as they couldn’t do anything in the first half. The front four of the Eagles defensive line is highly respected around the league and you could see why as they were putting pressure on RGIII and not letting any of the Browns running backs produce any big gains.
Click HERE to read the Rest of the Story
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on