The Ravens were in a huge hole and about to be buried.
Joe Flacco dug them out.
Flacco threw two touchdown passes to wide receiver Mike Wallace and Baltimore, sparked by returning a blocked extra point, rallied from 20 down and beat the Cleveland Browns 25-20 on Sunday.
Justin Tucker kicked three field goals — the last with 2:56 left — and the Ravens (2-0), who were down by nearly three touchdowns less than 10 minutes into the game, withstood Cleveland’s final drive to improve to 15-2 against the Browns under coach John Harbaugh.
In his second game back after undergoing knee surgery that ended his 2015 season, Flacco again showed why he’s one of the NFL’s top quarterbacks and one of the game’s most unflappable leaders.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on