The Browns suffered another huge blow Wednesday when first-round pick Corey Coleman broke a hand in practice, a league source told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
He was injured when he caught a pass and someone came down on the hand. Practice is only open to the media for the first 20 minutes and it happened after that.
It’s not yet known which hand was injured or its severity. The Browns declined to confirm the report. He underwent X-rays after practice, which confirmed the break.
Coleman, the No. 15 overall pick out of Baylor, is coming off a breakout game in which he caught he caught two touchdown passes and totaled 104 yards on five receptions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on