In a move that can only be described as stunning, the Bills late Friday dealt Quarterback Tyrod Taylor to the Browns for a mid-round pick.
Browns strike again.
This time, Cleveland agrees to trade a mid-round draft pick to Buffalo for QB Tyrod Taylor, source tells ESPN.
Taylor now will throw to new Browns’ WR Jarvis Landry.
And Buffalo back in QB market.
More on SportsCenter now.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2018
Taylor was a driving force for the Bills to reach the postseason last season, but there was question if he would be the starting QB moving forward.
Last year he threw for 3023 yards with 17 touchdowns and 6 picks.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on