The moves are coming fast and furious for the Browns, as Ian Rapoport of NFL Network is reporting that the Browns are set to ink Steelers free agent offensive tackle Chris Hubbard.
The deal according to Rapoport is a big one – five years, $37.5M with nearly $18M guaranteed.
The #Browns are expected to sign OT Chris Hubbard to a 5-year deal worth $37.5M with nearly $18M guaranteed, source said. More help up front for Cleveland.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2018
For those that don’t know much about Hubbard, he’s 26 years old and has spent the last four seasons with the rival Steelers, appearing in 40 games during that time.
This last season for the Steelers he appeared in 16 regular season games, starting 10. In his career he’s started 14 games for Pittsburgh.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on