Browns rookie wide out Antonio Callaway has more problems after he was pulled over the other night in Strongsville.
TMZ reports that there was both gun parts and ammunition in his vehicle when he was arrested. Here’s the story from TMZ.
The cop smelled weed and searched the car — finding a small amount of marijuana under the driver’s seat … along with the backstrap of a Glock firearm and several rounds of ammo.
You can see the officer gets very serious when he finds the bullets and gun parts — ordering Callaway to put his hands in the air and stay put.
Antonio told the officer there was NO gun in the car — just the parts. The officer eventually verified Callaway’s claim, but admits to his partner he got anxious when he found the bullets.
In the end, the officer realizes Antonio is a Cleveland Browns player and admitted he felt bad busting him … since he didn’t appear drunk or high and was super polite during the arrest.
At one point, the officer admits he’s excited to watch Callaway play — saying he’s “fast as sh*t.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on