To the surprise of no one really based on him just coming back, the Browns will not have the services of wide out Josh Gordon on Thursday when the team takes the field against the Eagles at First Energy Stadium on Thursday night.
Here’s the story from the Plain Dealer:
“No, Josh is not playing this Thursday night. No,” Jackson said. “That’s for sure.”
Gordon returned from his treatment program at the University of Florida, but hasn’t yet been cleared to practice. His return to the field will be a collaborative decision on the part of his medical team, the NFL, the Browns and Gordon.
He’s currently on the active/non-football injury list, which permits him to attend meetings and conditioning sessions, but not practice.
All eyes seem to be on Gordon in terms of if he will be ready for opening day against the Steelers at home.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on