Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens said Friday that tight end David Njoku will not be activated from injured reserve in time to suit up for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon-Journal.
Njoku resumed practicing this week, though clearly he hasn’t convinced the coaching staff he is game-ready. With Njoku headed for another absence—it will be his ninth straight—look for the Browns to employ some combination of Demetrius Harris, Pharaoh Brown, Ricky Seals-Jones and Stephen Carlson at tight end Sunday against Miami.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on