Tight end David Njoku is back, as the Browns announced today that he’s been activated from the injured reserve list.
Njoku was hurt in week two in a win in New Jersey over the Jets.
In addition, the team placed CB Robert Jackson (ankle) on injured reserve.
Njoku, a third-year player out of Miami, appeared in the first two games this season and recorded four receptions for 37 yards and a touchdown. He suffered a wrist injury in the team’s Week 2 contest against the New York Jets. Njoku was placed on injured reserve on Sept. 20 and was designated for return on Nov. 20.
Jackson appeared in six games and recorded three special teams tackles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on