Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has undergone successful core muscle surgery according to the team’s Twitter account.
Beckham played through the injury throughout the 2019 season, which could account at least in part for his fewest catches (74), receiving yards (1,035), and touchdowns (4) since his reduced four-game 2017 campaign that ended with a gruesome fractured ankle.
The Browns suggested his recovery timeline will be similar to Kareem Hunt’s, who underwent sports hernia surgery in training camp and was clicking on all cylinders by the time his eight-game suspension had ended. Beckham turns 28 in November.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on