NFL.com has a new article out discussing how things look to be shaping up with free agency ready to start very soon, and how teams wide receiver cores are looking going into the process.
The Browns have what many feel is the best wide out core in the game, but yet there’s chatter maybe the team could take a look at adding a vet.
You can read the entire article HERE – for now here’s what the piece says about the Browns receiver situation.
Top three WRs in 2019: Jarvis Landry (83-1,174-6), Odell Beckham Jr. (74-1,035-4), Damion Ratley (12-200-1).
If I would have told you ahead of the 2019 season that the combination of Beckham and Landry would be part of a receiving corps that had the NFL’s lowest reception percentage on third down (43.6%), would you have believed me? I know I wouldn’t. I spent a lot of time tracking Cleveland’s play-calling last season, and it didn’t seem to strategically maximize the potential of the offensive personnel. We’ll see what new head coach Kevin Stefanski has in mind in terms of fully unleashing Beckham and Co.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on