The 2019 Browns season did not go as planned, as the team lost 10 games yet again, and they fired head coach Freddie Kitchens.
Looking ahead to 2020, the NFL schedule won’t be out till May, but we know the teams that the Browns will play and where it will be.
With that, website BetOnline has put out odds for all 32 teams in the league.
Here’s the rundown on what the site expects for Cleveland in 2020.
Cleveland Browns +14 @ Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns -3 @ Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns +3½ @ Dallas Cowboys
Cleveland Browns -4½ @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Cleveland Browns -1 @ New York Giants
Cleveland Browns -1 @ New York Jets
Cleveland Browns +3½ @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns +3 @ Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns +3½
Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns -8
Houston Texans @ Cleveland Browns -3½
Indianapolis Colts @ Cleveland Browns -1
Las Vegas Raiders @ Cleveland Browns -5
Philadelphia Eagles @ Cleveland Browns pk
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns -1
Washington Bengals @ Cleveland Browns -9
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on